In SharePoint Online/Office 365, you can easily sync MS Project with SharePoint Tasks Web Part.
Link tasks by using the Gantt Chart view
- On the View menu, choose Gantt Chart.
- In the Task Name field, select two or more tasks you want to link, in the order you want to link them. To select nonadjacent tasks, hold down CTRL and select the tasks you want to link. …
- Choose Link Tasks .
Once a Project Web App site has been shared with an external user, the user can collaborate through documents and lists in that site, including risks and issues. … Managing licenses and permissions for external users is the same as for internal users.
Share to a group before you assign tasks
- In your project, click Group members in the top right corner.
- Type the name you want to give your project, and then click Next.
- On the Group screen, you can either choose to create a new group for your project, or select an existing group that you own:
A list in Microsoft 365 is a collection of data that gives you and your co-workers a flexible way to organize information. … Microsoft SharePoint—Create a list in a SharePoint site. Unlike SharePoint document libraries, lists are not created by default when you create a site. Add them wherever you need to.
What is the difference between Microsoft Planner and Microsoft Project?
Remember that Planner is a free product within the Office 365 subscription option. It is geared towards ad-hoc teams as a centralized hub for team collaboration. Project is a more powerful tool using time-phased scheduling through its relational database. It focuses on large projects and accurate estimating.
How do I manage multiple projects in MS project?
Select New Window from the View tab on the Ribbon.
- Highlight the first file you want to appear in the consolidated window. Hold the CTRL key to select subsequent projects in the order you want them to appear.
- Select a View option from the drop down list.
- Select OK.
Can you view multiple projects in MS project?
You work on multiple projects.
Project managers may have a set of projects they work on all the time, whether the projects are interrelated or not. Instead of opening them one by one, you can open all the subprojects at the same time when you open the master project.