To create a support zip, go to the Create support zip tab, and choose Create zip. If your application is clustered, all available cluster nodes will be listed. You can create a zip on a single node, or on multiple nodes.
How do I make a support ZIP code Atlassian?
To create a Support ZIP file:
- Click the cog icon at top right of the screen and select General Configuration. …
- In the Administration section, click Atlassian Support Tools. …
- Click Support Zip and select every check box.
- Click Create. …
- Log in to the Confluence server to retrieve the file.
How do I create a support ticket in Jira?
To create a JIRA ticket:
- In JIRA, click on Create Issue.
- Select the project Support Nuxeo Connect.
- Fill in the description as precisely as possible. Depending on the type of your issue, provide the appropriate items in the following list: steps to reproduce the issue. logs. screenshots. …
- Click on the Create button.
What is the zip code for Confluence PA?
How do I create a Har file in Atlassian?
- Open up Chrome and enable the Developer Tools.
- Select the network tab.
- Enable preserve log.
- Load the page with the problem.
- Wait until it has finished loading.
- Review it for any errors, referencing HTTP/1.1 Status Codes for information on what those errors mean.
How do I submit a request in Jira?
Request forms in JIRA Service Desk are set up as Request Types. Go to the project settings of your Service Desk project and select Request Types. Over there, you can associate a new Request Type with an underlying issue type, select an icon, title and description for your form, configure fields and so on.
How do I run a HAR file?
Browse to your HAR file
Open Chrome, Press F12, Click on the Network Tab. Drag and drop the . har file DONE !
How do I read a HAR file?
You can open HAR files with various programs, including the online HAR Viewer tool and the open source, cross-platform HTTP Toolkit. Since HAR files are saved in JSON format, you can also open them using a JSON editor or a plain text editor, such as Microsoft Notepad or Apple TextEdit.