1. Navigate to your Test Planning page, click on the test cycle folder that you want to move, open the extra action menu for the test cycle folder and click on the Move option.
How do I move a test case from one project to another in Jira?
Head to the Test tab. Click on the triangle-shaped icon next to the New button. Select the option Import Test Cases from Other Projects from the dropdown menu.
How do I move a folder in Jira?
How to move TCs from folder to another one at the same cycle without losing the execution results?
- Click on the cycle.
- Click on Add New “Folder”
- Click on Assign button.
- Select a node then click on Add sign. After adding the TCs and executing it, I realized that some of them should be added under another node.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.
How do I copy a test case in Jira?
Clone test case with test steps (Jira Cloud)
- Open your test case which you want to clone.
- On the test case issue detail page, click on menu option (…) …
- Select ‘Clone with test steps’
- Select your destination project where you want to create a clone test case. ( …
- Enter a summary of the clone test case.
How do I move test cases from one directory to another in Zephyr?
Move and Paste Test Cycle Folders
Navigate to your Test Planning page, click on the test cycle folder that you want to move, open the extra action menu for the test cycle folder and click on the Move option.
Can we upload test cases in Jira?
This is the way to import Test Cases in project configuration, but if you want to use global one, navigate to Jira Administration > Manage apps, and then, in the RTM section, click Import. Choose the target Test Case. Click …. Select Import from CSV.