How do I give permission to edit a dashboard in Jira?
Jira users can create and manage their own dashboards.
Change the ownership of a shared dashboard
- Search for the dashboard that you want to change owners (see above).
- Click the ‘cog’ icon to the right of the shared dashboard whose ownership you wish to change and select Change Owner.
How do I edit my dashboard?
Edit an existing dashboard
- Open solution explorer, and then select Components > Dashboards.
- Open (double-click) a dashboard, select one of the component areas, and then select Edit Component.
- In the Set Properties dialog box, make your changes.
How do I find my Jira dashboard?
To search for a dashboard:
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Click ••• > Find dashboard.
- Enter your search criteria into the search field.
Which gadget displays the results of a saved filter on your dashboard?
Filter Results for Jira
The Filter Results gadget allows you to select a saved filter and display the results directly on a dashboard.
How do I publish a JIRA dashboard?
Create a dashboard
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard. Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard. Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it. Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
How do I add text to dashboard in Jira?
To enable the text gadget: Choose System > Add-ons. The ‘Find add-ons’ screen shows add-ons available via the Atlassian Marketplace. Choose Manage add-ons to view the plugins currently installed on your JIRA site.
How do I create a dashboard in JIRA server?
Creating a dashboard
- At the top right of the Dashboard, select More ( ).
- Select either Create Dashboard to create a blank dashboard, or Copy Dashboard to create a copy of the dashboard you are currently viewing.
- Name and describe your dashboard.
- Fill out the rest of the fields as applicable.
- Click Add.
How do I edit the dashboard in Salesforce Classic?
Change a Dashboard’s Properties
- Click the Dashboard Properties button.
- Edit the dashboard title and/or folder. Make the desired changes to your dashboard.
- Click OK to close the Dashboard Properties dialog box.
How do I change the default dashboard in Jira?
When users log in to Jira Cloud applications for the first time, they see the default dashboard.
How to edit the layout of the default system dashboard
- Choose > System.
- In the User interface section, click System dashboard.
- Click Edit Layout.
- Select a layout for your default system dashboard.
How do I change my dashboard in Confluence?
Edit the layout of a custom dashboard
- Choose Dashboards > View all dashboards.
- Select the dashboard you want to edit.
- Click Edit Layout.
- Select a layout for your dashboard.