How do I edit an existing Jira?
To edit an existing issue, select Edit to open the Edit Issue dialog and modify the issue details. To change the fields you need to edit, select Configure Fields > Custom and choose the fields you want to show or hide. Select Update to save your changes.
How do I delete old labels in Jira?
To completely delete a label from a JIRA instance, the label must be first removed from all the issues in that instance. Once it is removed from all issues, it will no longer be seen when browsing a labels.
How do I edit my dashboard?
Edit an existing dashboard
- Open solution explorer, and then select Components > Dashboards.
- Open (double-click) a dashboard, select one of the component areas, and then select Edit Component.
- In the Set Properties dialog box, make your changes.
How do I manage labels in JIRA?
Adding and removing labels in Jira issues
- Open the issue you wish to label.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Labels field in the Details section of the issue. The Labels dialog box will appear. …
- To add a label, either select one from the list or create a new one by simply typing it.
How do I delete a label in Confluence?
When viewing page, blog post, or attachment labels, an x appears alongside each label. Choose the x to remove the label. You can’t remove, consolidate or manage labels directly.
Is JQL case sensitive?
All query terms in JIRA are not case sensitive as mentioned here. Hi @yonimoses , Out of box, with normal JQL you cannot do it .
How do I change the status of a Jira issue?
In Jira, click the Settings (cog) icon on the left side panel, and select Issues. On the Issues page, select Workflows from the left sidebar. Click Edit on the right side of the workflow containing the transition you want to edit.
How do I customize a ticket in Jira?
To customize your issues, you need to be a Jira administrator. You can review more conceptual information on configuring issues in the Jira administrator documentation.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Screens.
- Expand the appropriate screen scheme.
- Select the View issue screen to configure it.
How do you update a status in JIRA REST API?
First, execute ‘http://localhost:8100/rest/api/latest/issue/MTF -2/transitions? expand=transitions. fields and know the id’s for transitions. For Eg: transition id for “Stop Progress” is 31, for “Done” is 41.