What are the various steps under software project management?
Dividing your efforts into these five project management phases can help give them structure and simplify them into a series of logical and manageable steps.
- Project Initiation. …
- Project Planning. …
- Project Execution. …
- Project Monitoring and Control. …
- Project Closure.
What are software activities?
In this model of software process the fundamental process activities of specification, development, validation and evolution are represented as sequential process phases such as requirements specification, software design, implementation, testing and so on. … Component-based software engineering.
What is difference between PERT and CPM?
The difference between PERT and CPM is that PERT stands for Program Evaluation and Review Technique, and CPM stands for Critical Path Method. PERT manages unpredictable activities, whereas CPM manages predictable activities. PERT is related to the events, but CPM is related to the activities.
How do you define activity?
Definition of activity
- the quality or state of being active : behavior or actions of a particular kind physical activity criminal activity economic activity.
- vigorous or energetic action : liveliness a scene of excitement and activity.
- natural or normal function: such as. …
- an active force.
What are the 4 phases of a project?
Planning, build-up, implementation, and closeout.
What are the skills of software developer?
Key skills for software developers
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Programming languages (different types of developer role require different languages)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.