This area of project management is focused on controlling of time that it takes to complete not a project but also various tasks within that project. There are 7 processes that comprise project time management. Successful project managers can master each of these areas.
How many project management processes are there?
The project life cycle includes the steps required for project managers to successfully manage a project from start to finish. There are 5 phases to the project life cycle (also called the 5 process groups)—initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing.
What are the 47 PMP processes?
In this article, we summarize these 47 PMP processes for you so that you can remember them easily.
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Integration Processes.
- Develop Project Charter.
- Develop Project Management Plan.
- Direct and Manage Project Work.
- Monitor and Control Project Work.
- Perform Integrated Change Control.
What are scheduling tools?
Scheduling tools and techniques
- GANTT Chart. This is a horizontal bar chart plotted over time (e.g. days, weeks or months). …
- Schedule Network Analysis. …
- Critical Path Method. …
- PERT (Program Evaluation and Review Technique) …
- Schedule Compression. …
- Risk multipliers. …
- Resource tools and techniques. …
- Additional resources.
Should I memorize ITTO for PMP?
Should I memorize ITTO for the PMP exam? This question is the most frequently asked about the ITTO. A brief answer is, No. … Nonetheless, when PMP aspirants understand the purpose of each process, the process flow, and the primary inputs and outputs, we can say that they have memorized the ITTO.