Keen observers of SAFe are probably aware that the Framework includes a repeating pattern of three primary roles, each with a consistent set of responsibilities: What gets built – Product Owner > Product Management > Solution Management.
What should be coordinated within a value stream SAFe?
What should be coordinated within a value stream?
- Coordination Roles and Responsibilities.
- Apply Cadence and Synchronization.
- Introducing New Portfolio Level Work.
- Ensured Integration Points.
- Portfolio Roadmap.
- Deploying and Releasing New Work.
Which three actions are needed to launch an agile release train art )? Choose three?
10 Steps to Launching your First SAFe Agile Release Train
- 1) Train SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) …
- 2) Train Lean Agile Leaders. …
- 3) Perform a Value Stream Workshop and Identify your FIRST Agile Release Train. …
- 4) Define/Setup the ART and Teams. …
- 5) Fill important roles. …
- 6) Prepare and Refine the Agile Program Backlog.
Which dedicated group helps coordinate releases across value streams?
The APMO (and other Lean-Agile leaders/groups within the organization) help coordinate efforts across the value stream to manage dependencies and exploit opportunities within the portfolio.
What are the 3 levels of the Scaled Agile Framework?
The 3-Level SAFe is implemented at the following levels: team, program and portfolio.
What are two types of value streams?
There are two types of value streams – operational value streams and development value streams.
What is a benefit of capacity allocation?
Since the backlog contains both new business functionality and the enablement work necessary to extend the Architectural Runway, a ‘capacity allocation’ is used to help ensure immediate and long-term value delivery, with velocity and quality.
What are three ways to foster accountability on an agile release train ART?
- Continuous Integration.
What are three benefits of organizing around value streams?
Why Organize People in Value Streams?
- Fewer handoffs and delays, allowing the teams to work with smaller batch sizes.
- Enables long-lived, stable teams that focus on delivering value, instead of projects, which focus on task completion.
- Allows faster learning and shorter time-to-market.