What are the 5 values of Scrum?
Scrum Values. A team’s success with Scrum depends on five values: commitment, courage, focus, openness and respect.
Which of the following is a characteristic of a Scrum Master?
A great Scrum Master is also competent with XP, Kanban and Lean. He knows the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks of every method/framework/principle and how & when to use them. He tries to understand what a team wants to achieve and helps them become more effective in an agile context.
What are the 6 Scrum principles?
What are the key scrum principles?
- Control over the empirical process. Transparency, evaluation, and adaptation underlie Scrum methodology.
- Self-organization. …
- Collaboration. …
- Value-based prioritization. …
- Timeboxing. …
- Iterative development.
What is your strength as a Scrum Master?
A good Scrum Master is observant, professionally trained, and an influence on organizational members. He/she avert impediments, and forms working relationship with a product owner. Additionally, a good Scrum Master leads by example to influence and inspire team members.
What are the three main features of a successful Scrum?
Companies need to adopt the key points from the Agile Manifesto to achieve Agile ITSM. The key points are as follows: Individuals and Interactions over processes and tools Working Software over comprehensive documentation Customer Collaboration over contract negotiation Responding to Change over following a plan.
What are Scrum master skills?
10 Essential Skills Every Scrum Master Must Have (infographics)
- Facilitate meetings (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective)
- Shielding the team.
- Conflict resolutions.
- Coaching Agile practices.
- Tight grip on Agile Estimating and planning.
- Removing impediments.
What are the 4 pillars of scrum?
Scrum combines four formal events for inspection and adaptation within a containing event, the Sprint. These events work because they implement the empirical Scrum pillars of transparency, inspection, and adaptation.
What are pillars of scrum?
Three Pillars of Scrum
- Three Pillars of Scrum. The three pillars of Scrum that uphold every implementation of empirical process control are: Transparency. Inspection. Adaptation. …
- Transparency. Inspection. Adaption. Transparency.
What are scrum activities?
Scrum defines four events (sometimes called ceremonies) that occur inside each sprint: sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.