What are the 4 values of agile?
The four core values of Agile software development as stated by the Agile Manifesto are:
- individuals and interactions over processes and tools;
- working software over comprehensive documentation;
- customer collaboration over contract negotiation; and.
- responding to change over following a plan.
What are the 6 Scrum principles?
What are the key scrum principles?
- Control over the empirical process. Transparency, evaluation, and adaptation underlie Scrum methodology.
- Self-organization. …
- Collaboration. …
- Value-based prioritization. …
- Timeboxing. …
- Iterative development.
What are 5 scrum values?
Scrum Values. A team’s success with Scrum depends on five values: commitment, courage, focus, openness and respect.
What is a Kanboard?
A kanban board is an agile project management tool designed to help visualize work, limit work-in-progress, and maximize efficiency (or flow). It can help both agile and DevOps teams establish order in their daily work.
What are the 3 key elements of agile methodology?
If it’s decided that agile is the most appropriate development methodology to use, then the three key things that will enable the project to be a success are: collaboration, constant focus on business value, and appropriate level of quality.