individuals and interactions over processes and tools; working software over comprehensive documentation; customer collaboration over contract negotiation; and. responding to change over following a plan.
What are the five key values of agile?
The key values and principles of agile
Individuals and interactions over processes and tools. Working software over comprehensive documentation. Customer collaboration over contract negotiation. Responding to change over following a plan.
What is the most important agile value?
According to the Agile Manifesto, the more important values are individuals and interactions, working software, customer collaboration, and responding to change. Agile organizations use processes and tools, appropriate documentation, contracts, and plans to support the more important values.
What are the 12 agile principles?
The 12 Agile Principles
- #1 Satisfy Customers Through Early & Continuous Delivery. …
- #2 Welcome Changing Requirements Even Late in the Project. …
- #3 Deliver Value Frequently. …
- #4 Break the Silos of Your Project. …
- #5 Build Projects Around Motivated Individuals. …
- #6 The Most Effective Way of Communication is Face-to-face.
What are the 4 key Values of agile?
The four core values of Agile software development as stated by the Agile Manifesto are:
- individuals and interactions over processes and tools;
- working software over comprehensive documentation;
- customer collaboration over contract negotiation; and.
- responding to change over following a plan.
What are 5 Scrum Values?
Scrum Values. A team’s success with Scrum depends on five values: commitment, courage, focus, openness and respect.
What are the 3 key elements of agile methodology?
If it’s decided that agile is the most appropriate development methodology to use, then the three key things that will enable the project to be a success are: collaboration, constant focus on business value, and appropriate level of quality.
What are the 6 Scrum principles?
What are the key scrum principles?
- Control over the empirical process. Transparency, evaluation, and adaptation underlie Scrum methodology.
- Self-organization. …
- Collaboration. …
- Value-based prioritization. …
- Timeboxing. …
- Iterative development.