What are three essential collaborations the lean portfolio management function provides to realize its responsibilities?
The LPM function provides a set of three key collaborations—strategy and investment funding, Agile portfolio operations, and Lean-Agile governance—that are intended to align leadership around organizational strategy.
What two challenges might be encountered when first approaching the transformation of a portfolio?
- Perpetual overload of demand versus capacity, which jeopardizes throughput and undermines the strategy.
- Project-based funding (bringing the people to work), cost accounting friction, and overhead.
- No understanding of how to apply capitalization in Agile.
What are the SAFe roles?
The Scaled Agile Framework®, or SAFe®, has roles that are usually associated with different levels: Team, Programme, Solution and Portfolio.
What are 5 Scrum values?
Scrum Values. A team’s success with Scrum depends on five values: commitment, courage, focus, openness and respect.
What is one way to demonstrate a lean agile mindset?
Thinking Lean with the SAFe House of Lean
- Precisely specify value by product.
- Identify the value stream for each product.
- Make value flow without interruptions.
- Let the customer pull value from the producer.
- Pursue perfection.
Who decides what an agile team will work on?
1. The Product Owner. The Product Owner controls the final shape of the project and owns the way the product will look like upon completion. The product owner will determine what features the product will have and the rest of the team incorporates them in the final version.